• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Wisp Resort

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Anyone ever Ski or Board there? It's a really nice (and affordable) place in the moutnains of Maryland. They have nice powder down almost six months of the year.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Nope, I don't know how to do either, I was just looking to see how many people came near where I live.

Main street is pretty steep, it's the most experienced part of the slopes.

Albey

Registered Member
No I haven't, but then I've never been too Maryland really besides driving through. Have you been on the slopes there?
Yeap, I have. The slopes are good for beginners to even people who's been skiing down huge moutians like on tv. We have competions there, along with redbull company almost every year. I only got to go like 7 times last winter with my old boss's daughter. (Had to babysit a 9 yr old) Fun Fun.. But yea great fun! For the record, i have tried to board there, but skiing is my love!