Wii The Wii Grows up: "Conduit"

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Merc, May 17, 2008.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The Conduit: About Damn Time

This game looks pretty freaking awesome and it's about time the Wii is seeing some more mature games. After all, it is a console for the family and some of us love kicking ass!

Watch the video in the link above, the game looks great.

TwilightDawn likes this.

2. spike2937

spike2937 Registered Member

oooooh :)

first time I've seen anything on this game
    Looks pretty cool :)

and yeh, the wii needs faaaar more fps games

3. starfx6464

starfx6464 Awesome

Well, I'm interested... As long as they can nail down the controls much like Metroid Prime 3 did. I'm all for more FPS's on the Wii as long as they actually take advantage of what the system has to offer.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Hmm...I might have to consider this game. Along with this and No More Heroes, the Wii is starting to put out some decent "mature" games.

5. WiigamerCRO

WiigamerCRO Registered Member

I agree 'till now Wii didn't have any "grown up" games so i will definetly buy and graphics.(wow mamma)

6. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

That looks pretty friggin' awesome!

Am I the only one who thinks the level designs and weapons are very like the James Bond game that was out for the PS2. I think it was The World is Not Enough.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  7. WiigamerCRO

WiigamerCRO Registered Member

8. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

Thanks for the constructive reply.

The game I was thinking of was actually Agent Under Fire and actually there are slight resemblences from what I can see in the trailer.

9. KiethBlackLion

KiethBlackLion Registered Member

I think the Wii needs more mature (not exactly sexually mature, but more grown up) games in its library. I enjoy the Wii, it's been one of the most fun consoles I've bought in years, but many of the games are just too simplistic, ports of games showing up on every system (such as the Lego series of games) or they are sports games (honestly, do we need a new Madden game EVERY year?).

10. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Says they don't have a publisher though.