The Who's better game (hockey)

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll start with a pair of players and you tell me who you think is better (but please provide a reason!) then you add your own two players to face off.

Sidney Crosby or Joe Thorton?

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

As much as I don't like to say it Crosby because all around he is the best puck handler in the league and he is the future of the game as we know it.

Eric Stall or Malkin?

3. Babe_Ruth

Eric Stall: Even though Evegeni Malkin as 28 goal this year Eric Stall as a Stanley Cup and he's a way better passer then Malkin.

Vincent Lecavalier or Martin St Louis?

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

St. Louis without a doubt; he's small and fast with great puck handling ability and a great eye for the game.

Patrick Roy or Martin Broduer?

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Roy, barely. Once Brodeur finishes his career and we can look back at their careers in paralell, we'll see.

Giguere or Pronger?

6. Babe_Ruth

Well it's kinda hard comparing a defencemen to a goaltender, but I'd have to say Chris Pronger because he's been more valuable to the teams he's been playing for the Giguere as been for the ducks.

Alexander Semin or Jordan Stall

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Hmm, I'm gonna say Semin because he was a surprise where all the Staahls should be stars.

Tom Poti or Zdeno Chara?

8. andrew_bishop

Chara . Biggest guy in the league and can throw his weight around any given time and when he gets on a roll its hard to stop

Raycroft or Tim Thomas?

9. Babe_Ruth

That's very hard, but i'll go with Raycroft because is team as a better record. Plus Raycroft won the Rookie of year.

Daniel Briere or Joe Sakic

10. andrew_bishop

Sakic mostly due to his experience and his pure talent compared to the younger Briere who might be good but I don't think he will quite as good as Sakic.

As for the one I just said about Thomas and Raycroft I think both goalies have their moments and are big to their teams for sure. If either of those don't play good chances are the team won't win. Raycroft might have been rookie of the year but he has steuggled a little since then but his last stretch with the Leafs I think he showed he can play with the best in the NHL. My choice would be Raycroft too but not by much.

Anyway , Dan Boyle or Thomas Kaberle?