The white male minority...

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by pro2A, May 5, 2007.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Explain to me why black rappers can call white people crackers, but not the other way around. Why can’t white comedians make fun of black people, but if a black comedian made fun of a white man it’s funny and OK? Need I mention Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfield)? He made a racist coment against a heckler in the crowd. The crowd got pissed and booed him off the stage. Black people can rap about pu$$y licking, moth3rfuck!ing, raping, killing cops etc… but Don Imus can’t say “nappy headed hoes” on TV, and even gets fired for it? Why can Mexican take over our country with Cinqo de Mayo, but if we tried to go to Mexico and celebrate 4th of July we’d probably get shot at or deported? Why is it anytime a white male even makes this observation he’s suddenly branded racist? When is America going to stand up and say enough is enough? You want to know why teenagers this generation are rude? It’s because all they listen to is this filth, they think they can do anything and get away with it, especially the minority teens. Rappers make it “OK” for them to mug people in the street and call cop’s pigs. And corporate America endorses this sh!t. Look at all the ring tones cell phone companies have, rap talking about fuck!ng and rape. Youtube allows kids to post videos of a fake rape. It’s the “cool” thing to do. I know I for one am fed up with this crap. What say you?

2. ChinUp

ChinUp ¤ Breathe

Because we don't got no dirt on them but they gots plenty on us whites .. bottom line white folks are carrying around the guilt .. so they get called racists while everyone is taking part .. kind of like sexism in many ways .. :lol:

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Eminem is white.

He's suing isn't he?

Nobody wants to go to Mexico, and it's not the 'melting pot'.

Teenagers are rude because of the music they listen to? Sounds a little out there. Rudeness -like most personality traits- is caused by multiple influences and pinning it one one is like blaming credit for the Great Depression.

People have been insulting cops for years, and rap doesn't make it 'OK' for you to mug people, you still go to jail.

This should have been posted in the FaC section- it's a rant.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

w00t, amen brother. While I don't agree with some of it, I agree whole-heartedly with this one-sided racism thing.

Nail on the head right there. Guilt is all that it is in my opinion.

I don't want to move this to Flaming and Complaining guys, so let's try to make a discussion out of this.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I suppose 200 + years of slavery has nothing to do with it.

Or the fact that European and white Caucasian society has embedded in its past ethnocentrism.

The fact that the white people have still treated blacks differently even though they are considered eqauls. Also cracker i dont really see as insulting as oppose to how black people view n***er.

The guy from Kramer was out of line he called the guy a n***er right in his face as an insult not to calm down a heckler.

I get what your saying about rap though and how they make it cool to sell drugs and shoot people.

Whites havent been in the the blacks shoes and the white race has never been oppressed or enslaved. I think the problem is minor and I havent really encountered it as a problem. Ive seen white comedians make jokes about blacks one of my friends is black we make jokes about stereotypes all the time.

This is more of a rant.

6. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Slavery that happened in the past is irrelevant. The black people you talk about use it as a justification for what they say, but they really do it just to look cool.

7. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

That doesn't disprove, or even make his point slightly unsupportive because he was speaking about black rappers (not white rappers)!

Response to thread: Right on the fucking money! This goes to show that whites are now under the microscope of racism. I will grant you that white was at one point in the past the most racist race there was, but that is no longer the case anymore.

8. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Well it kind of does, since white people can rap about all that too- with great success apparently.

9. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Well it kind of does, since white people can rap about all that too- with great success apparently.

[/quote]

Point taken! It doesn't entirely disprove it tho. It just goes to show that not only are black people rapping about it.

Now, can white comedians say something racist about black people? Can a black comdeian say something racist about a white person (for example, the term cracker)?

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Disgraced shock jock Don Imus will sue his former employer, CBS Radio, for $40 million, his lawyer announced Thursday.
    http://www.slate.com/id/2165659/fr/flyout

If his contract says he can. As for the black comedian part, yes he can, but for Yahweh's (bahahah chinup) sake he's a COMEDIAN. We can't b*tch over the black community's overreaction and then criticize another comedian for doing the same thing to us.

Yes I know that this particular thread is not about their overreaction, but about contrasting allowances between comedians.