The "What do you think of me as a poster?" thread

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Okay, since apparently people are dying to know this and continue to ask it in the wrong places ("under the microscope") I figured this would be a good idea.

It's simple, tell the previous poster what you think of him/her/it as a poster here on FC. Think of their contributions such as post quality, attitude, and dedication to the forum (such as getting refs).

So there you go! Now you can all know that burning question's answer!

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Contributes to the forum a lot, awsome poster, his posts are always long and sometimes boring to read, well, they are to me, and also, he is Doctor Of Cool

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Tries damn hard to be a good member, but constantly trips himself up by saying some of the most ignorant things. Maybe he should take a second to think before he posts such innane drivel.

Hoosier.

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

The papa smurf of FC, we go to him for advice, for fun, and for money. Probably the most respected member on our board, has a strong voice, makes intelligent, inciteful posts and has his own forum.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Funny as hell. Always has something funny, sarcastic, or bitchy to say that just makes me roll on the ground. XD

6. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

Has been very consistent in what I've seen bringing not only heart but brains to the post. Plus you're in Florida.. that makes me kinda biased!

7. Is my bitch, man. I love this chick to death, she always has my back, and she has hella sexy thumbs... I guess she makes worthwhile posts, too. Love you Hinata.

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Freaking crazy girl. Posts some pretty hilariouse stuff, and keeps everyone guessing. Definatly the coolest new member (since I left)! Hope she stays for a long time.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

One of my favorite FC members of all time, and one of the originals aswell. No matter which section you post in you always seem to make me learn something new or make me laugh. Was very sad when you left and now that your back I am couldn't be happier.

10. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Er...I hope you are talking about Lil_Red_Riding_Hood because I am definatly a guy o_O