The "What Do You Think of Me as a Poster" Thread (Parody/Dictionary Version!)

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
Okay, this is just like the other one, but I’m tweaking the rules. While being completely annoyed with Merc’s ….Merciness, and ChinUp’s…ChinUppyness, my extreme annoyance made the light bulb in my head go off.

With the poster above you, you have to think of a word (with your own vocab or with a thesaurus/dictionary), and quote the definition. This is going to be your literal definition of the person above you. Or, as the parody version, you can make up a definition and put it in dictionary form. Ex:

(Let’s say muffetbaby_64 posted before I did)

(Real def.)
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
half-baked /ˈhæfˈbeɪkt, ˈhɑf-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[haf-beykt, hahf-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
insufficiently cooked.

not completed; insufficiently planned or prepared: a half-baked proposal for tax reform.

lacking mature judgment or experience; unrealistic.

[Origin: 1615–25 ]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

(You don’t have to quote all the useless cite into like I did tho’. It doesn’t matter really)

(My own def.)

I don’t feel like thinking one up XP

I’d prefer that you guys used really funny words or odd words. Perhaps a word like the one I used – something that you wouldn’t necessarily associate with a human, but it is funny when you do.

Have fun!

She is kooky!

Dictionary defintion of the term kooky:

kook·y
/ˈku
ki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[koo-kee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective, kook·i·er, kook·i·est. Slang. of, like, or pertaining to a kook; eccentric, strange, or foolish.
Also, kookie.

[Origin: 1955–60; kook + -y1
]

My definition of the term kooky: crazy

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
flat·u·lent
/ˈflætʃ
ə
lənt/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[flach-uh-luh
nt]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective 1.generating gas in the alimentary canal, as food. 2.attended with, caused by, or suffering from such an accumulation of gas. 3.having unsupported pretensions; inflated and empty; pompous; turgid: a flatulent style.
[Origin: 1590–1600; < NL flātulentus; see flatus, -ulent
]

My definition of some of your posts XDD
-Icy

She is benighted!

Dictionary definition of the term benighted:

be·night·ed
/bɪˈnaɪ
tɪd
/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bi-nahy-tid]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–adjective 1.intellectually or morally ignorant; unenlightened: benighted ages of barbarism and superstition. 2.overtaken by darkness or night.
[Origin: 1565–75; benight (be- + night) + -ed2
]

—Related forms be·night·ed·ly, adverb
be·night·ed·ness, noun

—Synonyms 1. backward, primitive, crude, uncultivated

My definition of the term benighted: unaware

You are unaware of what people are implying (or meaning) with their posts (sometimes).