• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The "What did you eat last" thread

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sure, these threads can be stupid sometimes, but hey, they usually get a good conversation going! :D

For all you food lovers out there:

"What did you eat last?"

My most recent meal consisted of some good old fashioned spaghetti and meat balls with a salad on the side. :nod:

There is a reason I waited until today to start this thread. ;)

Pull up a chair, grab a plate, a napkin, some silverware (or don't, that's up to you), and enjoy!

:D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
we enjoyed a croissant with some sliced turkey : )

Dragon

V.I.P.
Has anyone had bubble tea? It's like a smoothy drink with tapioca on the bottom. I had one in Chicago at Joy Yee's and they are the best. The ones around here aren't that good at all. I just wish they open up a Joy Yee's around here. Here is a picture of us in front of Joy Yee's. From left to right: Me, Cowboy Kevin, my brother Bruce, his friend Scott and Bubble tea addict Mike.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I had bubble tea when I went to hawaii two years ago. it was okey but not really something that I care to drink all the time. I just didn't care for sucking all those bubbles up the straw :rolleyes:

Nanner

Registered Member
I want to know why today?

Last thing I ate? Taco Bell!!!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Chicken Helper...:D

The gourmet chef in me came out tonight!