• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The 'What Are You Wearing Right Now' thread

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Simply pop in and tell us about the clobber you've got on at the present moment in time.

From Hats to Shoes.

E.G.
I currently have:
A pair of black socks
A pair of knackered jeans
Some black boxers, with some red stripe thing on them
A T-Shirt that's got the word TOG 24 on it, it's shite
A hooded jacket thing - Not a chav's one, it relatively smart.
And err...
Oh, a belt with a picture of an eagle on it. - I think this is my oldest item of clothing.

I'm sure there are cooler clothes out there.

Last edited:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Love it!

Tights (with flower pattern)
Black dress with a daisy chain around the neckline
knickers with a cherry print
black lace bra
long gold sleevless cardigan

Last edited:

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am currently in my "I have been wearing smart clothes all day so now I am slobbing" clothing, ie; a plain white t-shirt, grey jogging bottoms and sport socks, very good clothing for lazing around in.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Love it!

Tights (with flower patter)
Black dress with a daisy chain around the neckline
knickers with a cherry print
black lace bra
long gold sleevless cardigan
You had me at 'Tights (with flowery pattern)'.

EDIT: That sounded wrong and stupid. Sorry. Ignore!

Last edited:

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I am in my comfortable pajama's.

light blue T-shirt
very soft plush feeling black/white/blue pajama pants with snoopy on them
yellow panties

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I was going to do this thread a few weeks ago, but didn't want to look creepy. No offense there, 1/2ers.

I've got on white Hanes ankle socks, blue cotton Fruit of the Loom boxers, and a black Lost Enterprises surfwear tee. Reason for no pants: it's okay; I'm a cartoon character. (And I'm currently doing laundry.)

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Can I ask a question of the ladies amongst us who advise of panties? In an entirely none perverse way are panties essentially just another word for underwear and knickers or are they slightly different?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I think they're the same thing...I mean I always say it as the same thing anyway...I don't distinguish between types though...like knickers are knickers I wouldn't go as far as being like "these are bikini bottoms, these are boy shorts, these are french knickers, these are my fat day pants...."

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Simply pop in and tell us about the clobber you've got on at the present moment in time.
You stole GF's twitter topic.

@GeneralForum
Alright everyone. What are you wearing right this instant?

p.s. and my answer was "I am posting on the forums" :lol:
I was so excited that it seemed like @GeneralForum was asking what we were doing.