Awesome The Weekend Plans Thread

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Share your weekend plans! We want to know what you’re up to!

I got up early this morning. I’m on my way to the Pikes Peak Incline. Been several years since I’ve been down there.

Beyond that, my plans are pretty boring (such as furniture assembly and cleaning) but I’m glad to start off the weekend with some excitement!

What are your weekend plans?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This weekend I had to go to a funeral. Wasn't an unexpected death, he had been sick for years. Still its always sad when someone dies.

Now next weekend, if not sooner, we are going to visit some of the springs in the area.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Spent some time with both sides of my family. Yesterday, we had a BBQ on my mom's side while today, we celebrated my niece's 1st birthday. Gonna stay in next weekend because my month of August is fully booked on weekends.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
This weekend I’m emptying a trailer of forest scraps, attending a business meeting, sealing some concrete cracks, and hopefully resealing a bathtub in my house.

I’m beginning to learn just how much work a house is.

At some point I have to mow the lawn. (Which is all weeds 😳)

Impaired

Registered Member
Taking my two granddaughters to the park. I have to finish editing photos of my niece's wedding and post them for her.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Celebrated my grandma's 85th birthday on Friday night with my family and then, I babysat my cousin on Saturday night as we watched hockey & wrestling (he's 17 but he was born with Down's syndrome). So today, I did absolutely nothing, just chillin' while watching football.