The website is down! (funny movie)

Discussion in 'Computers' started by MenInTights, Jul 3, 2008.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

2. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I had seen that earlier. For someone who works for a Help Desk, it is very funny. Because too many times that is exactly what happens. They don't check before they do stuff and then you have problems.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Snipes knows what I mean when I say playing Halo at work is what it's all about. :D We used to work for a company that had XBOX's and 8 player Halo set up in the break room lol.

And that's hilarious. I love how this person isn't busy at ALL and acts like he/she is (I couldn't tell by the distorted voice).

*sigh*

That reminds me of when GF goes down. Like 10 IM windows pop up immediately.

But seriously I hate when I'm playing a game and somebody calls and I am trying to play the game AND talk and I end up getting kicked from the game.... That totally happened in that video and I laughed pretty hard lol.

DUDE, that guy has so much stuff open... AOL, and odd choices of things open at work... LOL this guy is such a loser. The picture of the icons......... I've actually done that to people as a prank before. Always a good time.

Funny stuff! :)