• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The way of the waves

Dolphino

Registered Member
Hi Nightsurfer! I surf a Maurice Cole 6'1", Wayne Parkes 6'8" or Dave Berntsen 7'6" depending on the swell and general surf conditions. Surfing Bournemouth mostly these days, and the occasional trip to europe and westcoast of Norway. Love it!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I take the whitewash first to get warmed up then I go out do the more deeper area of the sea and catch the big waves. When I used to live up in Oceans Grove, I was always up in the morning before school catching a wave, it gave me a great work out.

I have a Webber 6'8 surfboard.

Dolphino

Registered Member
I take the whitewash first to get warmed up then I go out do the more deeper area of the sea and catch the big waves. When I used to live up in Oceans Grove, I was always up in the morning before school catching a wave, it gave me a great work out.

I have a Webber 6'8 surfboard.
Where in Australia are you from Aleks? And which surf spots have you surfed there? Surfed for long? You actually catch whitewater before going out back? If there are really big waves, I just warm up on the beach (general stretching and exercises), then I battle my way out to behind the breakpoint. Which can be quite hard/tiresome at times, i.e. when you mistime a duckdive or similar.

Always good fun to surf though! Love every part of this beautiful sport, from wiping out to catching the perfect wave.

Last edited: