The Warrior breaks his silence

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was really hoping that he would of gotten inducted this year in the Hall of Fame, in my opinion he really belongs in there.

I bought the DVD as well and I would be bitter too if they made me look like an ass like they did in that video. The point of that video was to destroy his legacy and not give a positive outlook on what he did for the company.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I thought the DVD was a pretty low and dirty idea by McMahon...seemed way too personal.

Yes, Warrior did some not too professional things but the DVD was a little over the line...even though I bought it and enjoyed it. I'd be pissed if I was Warrior as well.

He definitely belongs in the WWE Hall of Fame. He was ridiculously over and beat Hogan clean at a Wrestlemania. Regardless of what people think of him personally or what they thought about his in-ring skills he still was over and had a ton of charisma.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I just found out some news about the Warrior DVD, the original idea was to call it screwed and focus on how Bret Hart got screwed from the WWF. But Owen Hart's wife convinced him other wise.

That would of been nuts if that DVD was actually released.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

People might not like the guy or think he is crazy, but you have to respect him because he is the only guy who left that actually has stuck by what he has said, hasnt changed his story or his mind and has actually spit in Vnces face over and over again, and Vince still tries to get him back.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i still think the guy is nuts and i dont really like him bc whenever i read what he says i feel like hes pushing his political agenda on me

Millz likes this.