The Walking Dead: Season Seven [Spoilers]

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
Ten days until Season 7 begins, and rumors are running rampant. The most recent is that the one who dies is
Daryl
, which has some PMers going nuts and vowing to never watch again if it happens. Thoughts on this or the upcoming season in general? What do you expect for the group after the reveal?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Technically I didn't vow to never watch again. I said I may rage quit. But I don't think it's who you said. I'm still inclined toward it being Maggie.

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
I know @Konshentz would be turning cartwheels if it was haha (I like her).

I can't picture being happy with any result really, just less pissed off than others. I too hope it's not the person that's rumored to be it, but I wonder if they'll pick a top-tier character to make this meaningful and create buzz.

if they were to kill off a top 3 character, do you think that it would drive viewers away or get people talking and watching more to see the fallout?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think it would drive viewers away. Especially if it were the aforementioned.

But what if it's Carl? I mean let's face it, chandler riggs is an adult now and Carl is only supposed to be about 13. They have to address that at some point. At least I feel like they should.

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
I think it would drive viewers away. Especially if it were the aforementioned.

But what if it's Carl? I mean let's face it, chandler riggs is an adult now and Carl is only supposed to be about 13. They have to address that at some point. At least I feel like they should.
That crossed my mind earlier...it would be nuts. He's just had so much character development recently that I'd be surprised if it were him for some reason. Rick would go apeshit.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I also will just be less pissed/sad depending on who it is, but I'll be sad no matter who. Even Abraham - I would miss all the Abraham-isms.

All I know is I have my scotch at the ready.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Oh I also wanted to remark on the excellent and chilling title of S7 E1 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be. It's what Jenner said to Rick when he unlocked the doors in the season 1 finale so they could escape the blast, and Rick said "I'm grateful"