• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Wal-Mart People!

Dabs

Registered Member
I love this shit...gives me a good laugh, so forgive me if any of y'all are related to somebody in one of these pictures ~LoL~
I wasn't aware there was a WalMart People website...I looked it over...but I have photos that aren't on that site...so here they are, decided to share, maybe yunz would get a laugh too :)

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
Wait...there's more.....

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
Woo, doggie.....looking good!

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
Is that a tail??

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
We have a lady ready for Christmas!

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
And some guy shit his pants~

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
I wouldn't be caught dead in anything, any of these people wore out in public......they should have stayed home :shocked:

Attachments

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Hey don't make fun of people that shop at Wal-Mart, I am pretty sure that is where some of the GFers shop for women.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It was funny for the first few pages . . . then you read the comments and you realize it's just a lot of snobby, elitist type people that think people in camo clothing are fascists.