• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The VS Thread

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think if you take Brolly in movie 10 he would beat Bojack, it would take him a long time to do it, but I think he would get the job done.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I figure Bojack would have the upper hand, he probably has mental powers like some of his men.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know I think this is one of the first time me and King Vegeta agree lol, but yeah if those two would went face to face it would be a great battle but Brolly would come on top.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

My money is still on Bojack, he has more experience in fighting from what we can see, since he was locked away.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes he might have more experienced then Brolly, but Brolly has anger to back him up because all Goku's crying made him so mad, so I still think that Bojack would just think of that and would make him more angry each time.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Goku made him mad, not Bojack, so that does not apply.

K

King Vegeta

Yeah. I'd say that Bojack can beat Brolly from movie 8 but Brolly in movie 10 would win.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I still say Brolly from movie 10 would lose, Bojack could beat him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know Goku was the one who made him angry that's what I stated earlier in my thread, I am just saying that he would use that as motivation to beat Bojack, and I agree Brolly from movie 8 would obviously lose but not from Brolly from movie 10.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Politics & Law 0
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 10
Konshentz Baseball 6
Millz NFL 14
dDave Bathroom Wall 62