• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The VS Thread

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
K

King Vegeta

Yeah, Ginyu doesn't stand a chance. Especially against a Golden Oozaru.

Cyborg Frieza vs Final Form Cooler

This one would probably be really close but Cooler would more than likely be the victor.

M

Milk

Final Form cooler? Does this mean when he was organic or a cyborg?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Final form Cooler was when he was organic, not Metal Cooler, I would have to agree that Cooler would kill Frieza, and King Cold probably.

M

Milk

Yes you're right. In either way Cooler would have been stronger than Freiza.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Metal Cooler would have dominated Frieza, there would have been no contest. Considering he could handle two SSJ's and a Super Namek.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would also love to see Trunks fight is father Vegeta, that would be an amazing fight I believe, they would both go all out on each other.

K

King Vegeta

Piccolo said:
Final form Cooler was when he was organic, not Metal Cooler, I would have to agree that Cooler would kill Frieza, and King Cold probably.
I don't believe that he could kill King Cold if he went into his final form. He was stronger than Cyborg Frieza & he was only in his second form, I'm sure he's much stronger than Cooler too seeing how he's the father, is older & probably has more fighting experience.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It seems that King Kold has less forms then Frieza, who has less forms then Cooler, either way Metal Cooler could annhilate both of them.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Bojack would annihilate Brolly from movie 8, movie 10 would be even I think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 2
Konshentz Baseball 6
Millz NFL 14
dDave Bathroom Wall 59
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6