• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The VS Thread

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
M

Milk

I'd give it to Turles....

Nappa was destoyed easily by Vegeta, and Turles gave Goku a run for his money.

Bubbles vs. Gregory

<D

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Gregory can fly, so I figure he has the upperhand.

K

King Vegeta

Bardock vs King Vegeta

I say Bardock whoops K.Vegeta's ass easily.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

My ass, King Vegeta would destroy Bardock, Bardock was not that damn strong, hell he's lucky if he was as strong as Raditz was when he fought Goku.

K

King Vegeta

But who lasted longer when standing up to Frieza? Bardock, exactly. Also, Bardock's Power Level was near 10,000, he was stronger than Raditz & a lot of the other Saiyan warriors, especially K.Vegeta who died from one blow.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

We do not know if Bardock was 10,000, nor King Vegeta's power. Bardock only lasted longer because he did not try and fight Frieza one on one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would think that Bardock would be stronger then King Vegeta because I am sure that Bardock did a more fighting then King Vegeta did. Here's another interesting fight Oozaru versus Captain Ginyu.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

King Vegeta would not let anyone be stronger then him, which is why he had Brolly sent away to die basically.

M

Milk

Picollo has a point. ;)
==================

Now, I think captain Ginyu has this fight, even against a Golden Oozaru.

I mainly think this because he could use his mind shift ability to literally switch bodies with the Oozaru.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Ginyu would get destroyed within the blink of an eye, so there is no way he'd be able to execute his attack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Politics & Law 0
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 10
Konshentz Baseball 6
Millz NFL 14
dDave Bathroom Wall 62