• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The VS Thread

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know that Buu would destroy Brolly but I still think it would be an amazing fight. How bout this one: Buu who just absorbed Vegeto versus Janemba. What do you guys think?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Janemba would have no chance, he would destroyed in seconds.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea i wasn't sure because i haven't seen the Janemba in awhile. So I don't remember how strong he really was. Would anyone be able to beat Buu with the Vegeto being absorbed Piccolo?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Probably not, if Buu absorbed them and they didnt split apart then he'd basically be unstoppable. He would have the strength of Gohan, Vegetto, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, and the knowledge Piccolo has, so I dont see anyone being able to beat him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's what I thought cause Vegeto was the only one who could beat Buu final form. Here's another good match (I know he a filler character...but I don't care) Pikkuhan versus Piccolo. Both are incredebly smart fighters, there powers seems to be equal and they both have an awesome arsenal of moves. All those things creates an awesome match

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Piccolo eventually got strong, but if base Goku can fight Pikkuhan that well then Piccolo should be able to destroy him, you just cant go by filler that much, because it should Pikk defeating SPC, but not being able to match base Goku that well.

K

King Vegeta

SSJ4 Goku vs SSJ4 Vegeta

In this form they're pretty even so I think this match would be a good one but Goku would probably be the victor.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Goku would probably win because he always wins agains Vegeta lol. Another fight I would love to see is Gohan Super Saiyan 2 against all the Androids.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I'd like to see a fight between Nappa and Turlus. That would be an interesting fight to see IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 2
Konshentz Baseball 6
Millz NFL 14
dDave Bathroom Wall 59
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6