The Virtual Boy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sephiroth_Masamune, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I don't know how many people remember this thing, it wasn't very good.

Anyway, it was a red "console-esque" system. You put your eyes into the screen area and play games pressing the buttons on what I remember was a controller, it was awhile ago. I used to play a tennis game on it, but I don't remember much more.

Does anyone have this "system" and if so, how many games did they have for it?

2. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

That system was aweful. the 1 color (res against a black background) graphics and eye killing interface sucked. It had potential if it had been done right. It wasn't. The only game I remember was a star fox prototype but I don't remember more than that.

3. I thought the Virtua Boy was pretty kool. I hate it didn't last long. I had 4 games for it which was Mario Tennis, Wario Land, Red Alert, and Teleroboxer which was my favorite. The red on black was an eye killer though. That's my only beef with the thing. Other than that it was tight.

4. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

Yea, except for the lack of color and the lack of games the system was sweetness.

Also, requesting move to Nintendo forum.

5. I remember the virtual boy, lol it was so retarded. It would have been good if more color, better games, and better control design.