• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Video That Broke Tucker's Brain

Tucker

Lion Rampant
No exaggeration, I just had three aneurysms (dayam, that's hard to spayal!) and a round of supersonic mud butt. Yes, watching one live song has completely and utterly unhinged my brain from my spinal cord, and with an audible pop at that. May have taken blood supply woozy. Oh, I should hurry and psot before I fallover, yes, yes, yes,

YouTube - The Residents - Burning Love

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Where is the 4th teletubby?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Well, here's the video that broke Bubbles' brain... and my brain wasn't exactly in mint condition either. These demon seeds are creepy. Very creepy...

YouTube - Gimme Pizza Slow

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
watching those mary kate n ashley shows always made me glad that I didn't have friends as a kid. Would it have been that awkward at a pizza party? I don't like breaking out in song about food

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Awesome. Listening to The Residents and other such things being played on the local college station is one of the best parts of Halloween time for me.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
That could be it; and when the guy in the middle is at the back he looks like a glow in the dark Mr. Popo.