The Vase has been relisted...

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by helpisontheway, May 23, 2005.

1. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

I wanted to thank everyone who sent me a PM about my moms vase.

The buyer is a GREAT guy *wink* and has given me the opportunity to relist the vase and properly advertise it.

It is now listed as an OOAK...

Please take a look at the new vase auction at the following link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5584256397

Thanks everyone for the support. I start chemo on Wednesday. My moms still in isolation in psychiatry but I should know more about her condition this week.

God bless us everyone!!!

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Yea he is a great guy for doing this .Im watching and good luck on your chemo .I will keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers

3. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Great to see it up again... I got to open your bidding... didn't meet the reserve but, it's probably way high for me anyway!... Hope you make loads of cash on this. Best of Luck with this round Tania!

4. helpisontheway

I put the reserve to the price that the auction was at when it finished which is 20.25

Thanks for the bid... i just saw it... already 3 watchers... WOW!

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I agree! That was VERY nice!

You are in my thoughts and prayers also. I know you probably won't feel like it for awhile but please if you can send us a quicky note to let us know how you are doing. We worry you know!

Just a suggestion. Are your auction pics digital? Maybe a clearer pic might help?

6. helpisontheway

I mention in the auction that I don't have a digital. It's a camera phone... I took about 20 shots and those were the best...

If things work out I may be able to get a camera in the next day to post a clearer one...

7. Julie

Julie Registered Member

I'm watching this one. So glad you're re-doing this one. Oh, looky, another bid!

8. helpisontheway

Can you believe it the reserve met already... LOL... thanks hunny!!

You guys are the bestest... when I come on this board I get a better laugh in my day then I do with the TV... thanks...

9. Julie

Julie Registered Member

YVW! I wanted to bid last time, but had to get over the hump of that dang Mystery Garage we bought. Forking out the other half & picking it up this Thurs. (Wish me luck, I still hope it's worth it)

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Well DUH Me! I read it the first time but just put it on my watch list this time. Things don't stick in my brain for that long :)