• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The unofficial photoshop thread

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
Hopefully this will work out as a place for novices like myself to share their art, board humor images, avatars/sigs in progress and doodles with photoshop chopping. I thought this could make a good thread. I saw that people have threads of their own work but I didn't want to hi jack anyones conversation. I quickly looked to see if there was already a thread of this and found none. If it is buried feel free to direct me to the already existing version.

I'll start:

Zero 1.

Fusion.

Shady Brady Skywalker & Darth Bellicheat

Web violation.

booku

Registered Member
HA! I love the one with the golden boy Brady and bulldog Belichick, come join the dark side.
Here is a Dave Matthew's sig I am currently working on. The problem is I can't figure out how to finish it.

Now that I look at it the quality is off. Must be because I saved as a gif, anyone know how to keep the transparent background but also salvage the quality as well?

KZA_GFX

Registered Member
blur the edges helps just dont go to far into the picture
and you can change settings when you make a new document
i dont know what the number is but there is a certin resolution for web pics
get it?

heres one of my pieces of work

Attachments

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
Now that I look at it the quality is off. Must be because I saved as a gif, anyone know how to keep the transparent background but also salvage the quality as well?
Thanks. Did it when they first broke the spygate story way back when. And ironically, Tom Brady brought competative balance back to the NFL during the Super Bowl. I'm such a noob with photoshop I don't even want to steer you in the wrong direction. Your picture looks really good though. At least from where I'm sitting. I usually save them as hi resolution Jpegs or gifs and not web files if that helps?
------
heres one of my pieces of work
I clicked it and blew it up. Now that's cool. I ain't fraid of no ghosts. I have to say I like the boss/Kza sig/av combo also.

Last edited: