• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Following the confrontation bwtween Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker after UFC 121 ended, people are buzzing about a possible match between them. WWE would live to have them fight at WrestleMania and have talked internally about Lesnar returning, though it would take a lot of money to make it happen and of course, Lesnar would have to want to do it. Source 411mania.com
I wouldn't mind seeing that match take place at WM 27 but they are going to have to pay Brock Lesnar alot and I mean alot of money for this to happen. We all know that the Undertaker will win that match and I don't think that Brock wants to lose. So I doubt it will happen.

Thoughts...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
If this were to happen, I think it would be a one-shot appearance for Brock...I think he likes his UFC career too much, too much success...the only way I'd see him returning full-time is if he's physically unable to do UFC anymore.

If it happened, they'd give Taker the win. I think even Brock can understand what the streak is for pro wrestling. Oops, I mean "Sports entertainment."

Anthony1975

Registered Member
From F4WOnline

Dana White told TMZ.com that he would not approve of a Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker match at WrestleMania, noting Lesnar is under an exclusive contract with UFC. "He is not going to wrestle in the WWE. He cannot wrestle, box or fight anywhere else."
Guess that answers that then.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
From F4WOnline

Guess that answers that then.
lol end of thread, unless this is the start of a giant and elaborate swerve.

He's a UFC guy, though...like I said before I think he's happy with that. I mean he's been THE MAN.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's still a lot of time till Wrestlemania 27, so anything can happen till then. I'm going to take what Dana White says with grain of salt till a few months before the biggest spectacle of the year in the WWE.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I echo what Biz said there...there is still plenty of time to set something up before Mania in Atlanta.

But man did Lesnar get his ass beat on Saturday night. That was awesome.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Lesnar/Taker? Ugh, puke. Brock was half the reason I didn't watch WWE progs for 3 or 4 years. (The other half was purely Thugonomical.) Fortunately for me, Ross sounds pretty damn sure that dog won't hunt:

JRsBarBQ.com said:
"Brock Lesnar is contractually obligated to UFC and there is no way in hell that UFC officials are ever....ever going to allow Lesnar to return to the WWE world while Brock is still under. So the 'Oliver Stone's' with their conspiracy theories will likely surmise that perhaps Brock has a 'loop hole' in his contract that would allow him to return to WWE, pick up a huge payday and then be back home in Minnesota before breakfast the morning after Wrestlemania http://www.rajah.com/base/node/20583#in Atlanta."

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How about if were all wrong and Undertaker wants to step in the octagon against Brock Lesnar? I personally believe he could hold his own, he's younger than Randy Couture. Also there's supposed to be a lot of beef between these two, Undertaker is really pissed off that Brock didn't put anyone over before he left the company for good.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
How about if were all wrong and Undertaker wants to step in the octagon against Brock Lesnar? I personally believe he could hold his own, he's younger than Randy Couture. Also there's supposed to be a lot of beef between these two, Undertaker is really pissed off that Brock didn't put anyone over before he left the company for good.
That would even be better, I know that alot of people want to see this and it was odd for The Undertaker to talk to the cameras out of character, never seen that before regardless if it was only UFC. Should be interesting to see where this takes us...maybe a match in the octagon or a Wrestlemania match or maybe nothing at all. We will see...:)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just a side note to add to this thread. Brock Lesnar was suspended from competing for a 180 days, it's for him to make a full recovery. The 180th day is on April 24th, makes you think a bit more, doesn't it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HabsMike25 Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
sunrise Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
sunrise Wrestling 6