The Undertaker Set For WWE Return?

Kevin sent this in: I live in Memphis and wanted to let you know, they aired a promo for Unforgiven, which is here in Memphis, and advertised the return of The Undertaker. Seems way too early for me, but I figured I would send it in.
I really hope he does come back that soon but I have a feeling this sounds too good to be true.

Source "Wrestling INC"

#1 Spammer of FC
I highly doubt he'll be back that early. At first they said around the Royal Rumble so I hope that even though I like him I hope he stays off for a few more months and makes sure he is 100% healthy instead of risking things.

Registered Member
The Undertaker started training in Booker T's Wrestling Academy in Houston starting in August which is today, and he said he plans to be back around November
I really doubt it matters when he comes back I bet they will just make him show up once a month like they were doing before he got the title because they do not want to run the risk of hurting him.

Registered Member
I just found this out, The Undertaker will indeed return at Unforgiven, the Unforgiven poster has the Undertaker on it and Unforgiven will revolve around Taker's return