The Undertaker Set For WWE Return?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I really hope he does come back that soon but I have a feeling this sounds too good to be true.

Source "Wrestling INC"

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Sounds good. I can't wait to see him. He has been outta action for a while. WWE needs him back.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I highly doubt he'll be back that early. At first they said around the Royal Rumble so I hope that even though I like him I hope he stays off for a few more months and makes sure he is 100% healthy instead of risking things.

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

The Undertaker started training in Booker T's Wrestling Academy in Houston starting in August which is today, and he said he plans to be back around November

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

He never was one to take a full time off... I bet he'll return at the Survivor Series

6. Omega

Omega Ω

I really doubt it matters when he comes back I bet they will just make him show up once a month like they were doing before he got the title because they do not want to run the risk of hurting him.

7. Veloci-T

I just found this out, The Undertaker will indeed return at Unforgiven, the Unforgiven poster has the Undertaker on it and Unforgiven will revolve around Taker's return

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

When's Unforgiven?

9. Veloci-T

10. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

You think he'll return as he was before? Or as the Big Evil? That would be pretty sick.