The Ultimate Shaving Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Altanzitarron, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Yes you read it correctly, this is the ultimate shaving thread. This is the brain child of my intense bordem as I wondered what mundane thing I could make an "ultimate" topic about. This is for everything shaving related, what kind of razors / foam do you use? How often do you shave? Ladies how often do you shave your legs, is it a massive hassle? Guys how do you shave? have any weired beard styles? Ever had any nasty shaving accidents? Ever shave your body hair? Girls do you like your man clean shaven or a beardy man of the wild?

My morning shaving routine is pretty simple, I do a wet shave every other day. My stubble isn't completely consistant yet so I don't leave it grow for too long. If I don't shave for a few days I just look like a bum with uneven stubble.

THIS

IS

MY

RAZORRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Yes that's right, I'm a Gillete Fusion Power Stealth man. Not only does it look futuristic but it's name just consists of random words that sound cool yet have hardly any relevance to shaving or the product. I'm now going to explore it's crazy name.

Gillette - Ok this is a given due to the fact it's the name of the company.

Fusion - I think this has something to do with the fact that it's combining a five blade razor on one side and a single blade on it's reverse for precision.

Power - well it runs on a battery?

Stealth - Presumably it's not detectable by radar...

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I haven't shaved since January, but when I do I use a Gillette Mach 3 with Edge shaving gel.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I've also got the Stealth.

Do you ever use that vibrating function? I put a battery in it but never ever use that part.

4. Altanzitarron

Yeah I use the vibrate always, I think it makes a difference. Why do you put a battery in if you never use that feature?

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I haven't shaved my face in like a month.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I shave every few days, I've been lazy though since I've been wearing pants.
    I use soap and stuff. But down there I use this really good shaving cream.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I use this:

[​IMG]

I know, so girly. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  9. Altanzitarron

Is the image missing because nothing can be more girly than what we imagine in our minds? :D

10. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

I use the venus breeze...and well the gel is already on the razor... :)