The Ultimate Shaving Cream Thread!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
A sort of next up for the ultimate shaving thread. Now that we know what type of razor you use. More importantly what type of Shaving cream do you use?

I have found that using the Gilette Fusion Hydra Gel has really cut back on the razor burn I was getting before when I was using the foam. So as far as preference I try to use only that brand and type because of those results.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Didn't the other thread kind of include shaving cream? Oh well. I use Edge shaving gel (when I shave, which is rare).

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I barely ever shave, (I should probably post in the other thread as well about my razor.)

I use Gillete Fusion Hydration Gel, pretty good stuff.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Didn't the other thread kind of include shaving cream? Oh well. I use Edge shaving gel (when I shave, which is rare).

eh I only saw 1 person make mention to the shaving cream... thats kinda what my inspiration was. To me, the cream is probably more important than the razor.

I usually shave my legs in the shower right after I've taken a bath, so they're already super soft from the bath oils. Shower gel works just fine for me.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I use Gillete moisturizing Gel along with the Mach 3 M3 powered razor.

I always shave at night after my shower.

To be honest I think I need to switch I hardly ever get a really close shave and I usually cut myself.

Shaving cream doesnt really work at all.