The Ultimate Shaving Cream Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icegoat63, Jul 23, 2008.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

A sort of next up for the ultimate shaving thread. Now that we know what type of razor you use. More importantly what type of Shaving cream do you use?

I have found that using the Gilette Fusion Hydra Gel has really cut back on the razor burn I was getting before when I was using the foam. So as far as preference I try to use only that brand and type because of those results.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Didn't the other thread kind of include shaving cream? Oh well. I use Edge shaving gel (when I shave, which is rare).

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I barely ever shave, (I should probably post in the other thread as well about my razor.)

I use Gillete Fusion Hydration Gel, pretty good stuff.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

eh I only saw 1 person make mention to the shaving cream... thats kinda what my inspiration was. To me, the cream is probably more important than the razor.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I usually shave my legs in the shower right after I've taken a bath, so they're already super soft from the bath oils. Shower gel works just fine for me.

6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Me too, that stuff leaves me feeling fresh and smooth!

7. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Edge advanced shaving gel works for me

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I use Gillete moisturizing Gel along with the Mach 3 M3 powered razor.

I always shave at night after my shower.

To be honest I think I need to switch I hardly ever get a really close shave and I usually cut myself.

Shaving cream doesnt really work at all.