The Ultimate Male vs. Female Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Apr 7, 2010.

?

What causes the most pain?

1. A female having a baby naturally

84.2%
  2. A male getting severly hit in the private area

15.8%
  1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Alright ladies and gentlemen lets settle this and now. I always have this debate with my friends now lets see how it turns out on GF. What causes most pain? A female having a baby naturally(caesarean section not included) vs a male getting severly hit in the private area?? Some people might find this a weird question but I like to start different type of discussions.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

How is anyone ever going to know? The only person that can tell you is Nix as she has both.

Nixola likes this.
  3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Well of course women are going to say childbirth, and men are going to say getting hit in the balls, because there is no way of knowing the pain endured by the other gender.

Bliss likes this.
  4. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

It's 2 different pains...

I do think the imidate pain from getting hit down there incredible hard. is "higher"
    But due to the length of the birth i'd say it's way harder.

if that made sense

Bliss likes this.
  5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Simple. It's being kicked in the private area while giving birth.

ysabel likes this.
  6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Well it's my educated estimation that Bliss should STFU and GTFO.

I would hazzard a guess and say a woman giving child birth. I mean... it's a human coming out of you... what could be worse pain wise?

No one is going to know because no one has both parts, except me apparently. :shifteyes:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
    idisrsly and Bliss like this.
  7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Reverse childbirth.

That is all.

CaptainObvious, Bliss and Nixola like this.
  8. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Much as I'd like to emphasize the pain of getting hoofed in the nads, I'm afraid there's something about urinating a human child for a couple hours that seems much more horrifying...

Nixola likes this.
  9. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

An alien coming out of you...? :lol:

There's a lot of variables. So many pregnancies are easier or worse than others due to factors such as the size of the baby, the direction its facing, etc. The same goes for being kicked. Who's doing it - a 5 year old who's throwing a tantrum, or a trained martial artist? Is it by someone who's barefoot, wearing tennis shoes, or wearing steel toed boots?

10. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Despite being a guy I think giving birth would be way worse. Isn't it like the equivilant of us peeing out an apple or something?

Bliss likes this.