• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Transporter! The boys are back!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Very cute I am watching.....

~Trina~

kromsales

Registered Member
Dragon said:
I'm ugly huh? I was going to add that to my watch list but won't unless I get an apology. Just kidding. That's a cool auction. I'm sure you will get lots of bids on this auction. Good luck on it!
ummm sorry? LOL Thanks for looking :) The kids enjoy the auctions.

TGirl said:
Very cute I am watching.....

~Trina~
Thanks!! :) I appreciate it!! :)

Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
Watching too! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
djebay said:
Are these kids the next Parker Brothers?LOL
I'm watching!!!!!!
LOL They are having fun coming up with new things :) Now if only ebay will get thier crap together and accually put it up. I listed last night around 9 and its still not showing up :(

kromsales

Registered Member
I have gone to ebays main page...clicked on Everything else...then to totally bizzare. Its should be on the 1st or second page since it is feature plus. And it is not.

kromsales

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
Krom, I just looked at the auction page. There is nothing that says Featured Plus! I think your still allowed to add it. Make sure it didn't charge you though. Maybe you forgot to put it on? Well, you can always change that.
OMG Your right! And they did charge me for it too! UGH!!!!! I am so sick of them as of late! :( Now what do i do?

kromsales

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
Krom, don't worry! I'll PM you their number!
Your the best!! Thanks so much!

Well I finally got it worked out sorta. I went to live chat. Chatted with a few of thier "customer service people" It was like pulling teeth! But finally one of them gave me a credit and i was then able to add the feature Plus....they had given me gallery instead of the plus originally. So now i have both features for the price of one. I am not totally satisfied cause I missed out on a Saturday night of views, but at least they FINALLY did something.

Can someone move this to high profile?

Last edited: