The Transporter! The boys are back!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kromsales, May 21, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hey way to go guys i got you on my list :cool:

3. kromsales

Thanks! I am sure this has been done but I can never say no to them LOL

4. doubles2004

Well it probably has .But what else on ebay has not been done before. If it makes them money i wouldnt say no either.

Wow they got a bid to

Last edited: May 21, 2005
  5. kromsales

OMG You just got them so excited LOL They are jumping up and down like crazy now LOL Thanks for bidding!! :)

6. doubles2004

Glad to help . Aint nothing like a bunch of happy kids :D

7. kromsales

They have a great idea for thier next one. They were going to do it tonight but one of my nephews wasn't here and they didnt want to leave him out of it. So they did this instead. And all agreed to wait till next time to do the other LOL :)

8. doubles2004

Well good glad to hear they are going to wait on them. there doing great with there sells .You might just have to move over and let them have the putor :lollol:

9. kromsales

Yeah they are! I am proud of them. They really have imaginations thats for sure LOL

Yes they were so excited. They put 1/2 in savings and spent 1/2 at walmart. They got a slip and slide and some star wars toys and super soakers LOL They had a blast going shopping. And deposited it in the bank themselves :)

Last edited: May 21, 2005
  10. doubles2004

True at there age they have great imaginations. Just wish mine was that good now :lol: