The Transporter! The boys are back!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well it probably has .But what else on ebay has not been done before. If it makes them money i wouldnt say no either.

Wow they got a bid to

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
They have a great idea for thier next one. They were going to do it tonight but one of my nephews wasn't here and they didnt want to leave him out of it. So they did this instead. And all agreed to wait till next time to do the other LOL :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well good glad to hear they are going to wait on them. there doing great with there sells .You might just have to move over and let them have the putor :lollol:

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Well good glad to hear they are going to wait on them. there doing great with there sells .You might just have to move over and let them have the putor :lollol:
Yeah they are! I am proud of them. They really have imaginations thats for sure LOL

greenhappykat said:
Krom, did they like their money from the game they sold? Make sure they put all of it(all the money they receive) in the bank..(like separate accounts), that way when it is time for a car, they should have a decent amount!
Yes they were so excited. They put 1/2 in savings and spent 1/2 at walmart. They got a slip and slide and some star wars toys and super soakers LOL They had a blast going shopping. And deposited it in the bank themselves :)

Last edited: