Movies The Transformers

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Is anyone else stoked about seeing this movie this Summer? When I first heard it was coming out I thought it would just be another damned kiddie flick. After seeing the trailers for it, and knowing it's a Spielberg movie, I'm excited to see it.

Hoosier.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I thought it would just be another damned kiddie flick.
That's exactly what my friend said to me while we were in the line waiting to get tickets for Spiderman 3 today. (I've seen it twice)

And I am going to watch this movie, it's not going to get high Post Office gros, but should be good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I wasnt the biggest Transformers fan when I was younger, but I believe the movie looks pretty cool, and I am sure that i'll be going to go see it when it does come out. Also Shea Lebouef is in it, and he's a good young actor.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
And I am going to watch this movie, it's not going to get high Post Office gros, but should be good.
I think you mean Box Office, but I am sure this movie will rake in tons of money. I haven't heard a single person yet say they didn't want to see it. I mean the Transformers is pretty old and nearly everyone has heard of it. Plus even though Michael Bay is a complete douchebag, he does make some damn good movies.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think it's pretty interesting to have a live-action transformers movie. I might watch it if someone gets it on DVD, but I don't think I'm a big enough fan to watch it in the theaters.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't know if I'll see it in theaters either, but the trailer I saw last night was incredible so who knows. Maybe I'll change my mind. I never watched the show when I was little and never got into it.

Corona

Registered Member
Yea I didn't plan on seeing it, until I saw the trailer today. That pretty much convinced me to go see it. Just the part where the plane turns back into robot while flipping onto a bridge pretty much guaranteed me going to see it.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I was a transformers fans when I was young I remember watching the show alot but not understanding what was going on. I was mostly from the Beast Wars Era of Transformers (loved that show).

Trailer did look good but I am already spending so much money on movies.

Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 tommorrow...

Not to Mention the new Harry Potter Movie and Rush Hour 3 which also come out this summer.

Anyone elso noticing the 3 trend...