Movies The Transformers

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Hoosier_Daddy, May 17, 2007.

1. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Is anyone else stoked about seeing this movie this Summer? When I first heard it was coming out I thought it would just be another damned kiddie flick. After seeing the trailers for it, and knowing it's a Spielberg movie, I'm excited to see it.

Hoosier.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That's exactly what my friend said to me while we were in the line waiting to get tickets for Spiderman 3 today. (I've seen it twice)

And I am going to watch this movie, it's not going to get high Post Office gros, but should be good.

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Yeah I can't wait and a new trailer was released yesterday that makes it look even better!

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I wasnt the biggest Transformers fan when I was younger, but I believe the movie looks pretty cool, and I am sure that i'll be going to go see it when it does come out. Also Shea Lebouef is in it, and he's a good young actor.

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Ummmmm........Is this movie sponsered by the Postal Service?

Hoosier.

6. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I think you mean Box Office, but I am sure this movie will rake in tons of money. I haven't heard a single person yet say they didn't want to see it. I mean the Transformers is pretty old and nearly everyone has heard of it. Plus even though Michael Bay is a complete douchebag, he does make some damn good movies.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think it's pretty interesting to have a live-action transformers movie. I might watch it if someone gets it on DVD, but I don't think I'm a big enough fan to watch it in the theaters.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't know if I'll see it in theaters either, but the trailer I saw last night was incredible so who knows. Maybe I'll change my mind. I never watched the show when I was little and never got into it.

9. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Yea I didn't plan on seeing it, until I saw the trailer today. That pretty much convinced me to go see it. Just the part where the plane turns back into robot while flipping onto a bridge pretty much guaranteed me going to see it.

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I was a transformers fans when I was young I remember watching the show alot but not understanding what was going on. I was mostly from the Beast Wars Era of Transformers (loved that show).

Trailer did look good but I am already spending so much money on movies.

Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 tommorrow...

Not to Mention the new Harry Potter Movie and Rush Hour 3 which also come out this summer.

Anyone elso noticing the 3 trend...