• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The tournament

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You know in the episode "Eighteen unmasks"and android 18 and mighty mask were fighting in the tournament right?,well you know how 18 won in the tournament since she used a destructo disk to reveal it was trunks and goten,if she didn't reveal who they were and they were still battling who do you think will win?i still think android 18 since she is very smart while goten and trunks a not,and she also is very powerfull.

M

Milk

18 would've won.

It would have been extremely difficult to maneavuer around in that state as Trunks and Goten had. They reduced their total battle potential output by a whole lot.

Either way, she could have taken on btoh Goten and Trunks SSJ fighting them 2 on 1. She completely embarassed SSJ Vegeta, so she would have no problems taking care of two kiddy SSJ's.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Adroid 18 defintely would've won that battle. Goten and Trunks are strong for their age, but they're level isn't up there with 18 yet. They still had some time to go before they got to that point. They are basically at the first level Goku and Vegeta were at during the Android saga more or less.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree with you guys, and it would be even better if Trunks and Goten lost the outfit and battle her 2-1. But I still think she would easily of won.