• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Thread Of IF

Dabs

Registered Member
If you could change one thing in the world right now, what would you alter??

This is not the typical "I wish for world peace" question. You must alter something. One thing. What would you alter?

Dabs

Registered Member
I wish nothing costs money. But there is a limit on how much you can have.

Ouu, but think of the consequences.
People would not work if they were not making money........if money weren't needed, what the hell would everyone do?? ~LoL~

Kanji

Registered Member
I would get rid of teacher unions. So bad teachers and teachers who did something wrong could be terminated.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I like these ideas so far! :nod: I would make it illegal (everywhere in the world) to hunt animals till they're extinct. That means even doing things that could cause animals to die or become endangered. If animals are in the way when somebody wants to do something, then they should find a way to move them and protect them.

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
In the US, this does happen to matter. Look at the unemployment rate. There are a lot of people that live off the government. That money will not last forever.

@Dekzper - Wouldn't that mean we'd have no meat? No fishing? Us killing animals is a way of life. It controls the population of animals. Killing un-needed animals are still wrong.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I would change the locations of several select individuals so that I could hang out with them in person.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I would change the locations of several select individuals so that I could hang out with them in person.
This is exactly what I would change. all of my best friends are spread out across the country and around the world and it sucks to not be able to hang out in person.

Impact

V.I.P.
I would alter your FACE!

But seriously now. I agree with what Anita and Jeanie said. I have friends spread all over the world, so having them all together in one place would be amazing.