• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The things you see at Walmart!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ustomers/21608465/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058&

You can see all kinds of crazy shit at Walmart but I think this takes the cake. Unless you know of something I haven't heard about. Who puts a gutted deer in a cart and takes it into a WM store, Who? It's not like you can get them processed there. What could they have been thinking or not?

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
K. So maybe they thought it fell out of another Wal-Mart shoppers cart and they only wanted to return it? I mean, the deer was near the store so it could be Wal-Mart property. And they do claim that they sell any and everything, right? So maybe they'll buy the deer and sell venison. Or they could just leave it in the cart and make it a new Wal-Mart mascot. LOL!