The Terminator Series.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Shooting_Palanx, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Which Terminator film did you like the best?

Just Curious.

2. SamSim

SamSim Registered Member

1 was just too violent, 3 was just too tame, and also, since when does a high school dropout know how to operate a particle accelerator

3. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I think two was the best, but three is close behind it. One just shows its age, because all the cyborg stuff looks too fake.

4. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I would have to say as of right now, I like 2 the best, I have not see 3, and I agree with Pocket, 1 looks to fake.

5. PureValkyrie

PureValkyrie Registered Member

Terminator 1 and 2. I didn't like 3 very much, it just didn't make me scared. It was lacking in something too, can't quite put my finger on it though.

6. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

I can't really remember the Terminator movies all that well. I saw 1 and 2 on TV in parts (and in "full" screen... :hmph: ) but saw 3 in the theater. I thought 3 was ok but kinda empty, and I know 1 was pretty basic, but I think 2 was the one I liked the best. Don't know though, my memory for them is kinda fuzzy.

7. Shooting_Palanx

I've seen 1 but a while ago. 2 is a killer. But 3 explains alot to do with the Judgemnet day thing, or was it 2.

But I reckon that TX machine in 3 was just cool, too bad it was a female. (non-sexism).

8. RarePD

RarePD Registered Member

Terminator 2 because that liquid Terminator was just too sweet.

People don't realize T2 did killer CG graphics BEFORE Jurassic Park.

9. Shooting_Palanx

That Liquid metal dude is a terminator, oh now I know.

10. carebear

carebear Registered Member

I agree with you there, rocket on 1 looks fake now. I didn't remember 2 until someone mentioned the liquid metal dude (Robert Patrick) and then it came back to me. I did like 3 too, but I think 2 was better.