• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Terminator Series.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Which Terminator film did you like the best?

Just Curious.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I think two was the best, but three is close behind it. One just shows its age, because all the cyborg stuff looks too fake.

Teorropy

I would have to say as of right now, I like 2 the best, I have not see 3, and I agree with Pocket, 1 looks to fake.

PureValkyrie

Registered Member
Terminator 1 and 2. I didn't like 3 very much, it just didn't make me scared. It was lacking in something too, can't quite put my finger on it though.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I can't really remember the Terminator movies all that well. I saw 1 and 2 on TV in parts (and in "full" screen... :hmph: ) but saw 3 in the theater. I thought 3 was ok but kinda empty, and I know 1 was pretty basic, but I think 2 was the one I liked the best. Don't know though, my memory for them is kinda fuzzy.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I've seen 1 but a while ago. 2 is a killer. But 3 explains alot to do with the Judgemnet day thing, or was it 2.

But I reckon that TX machine in 3 was just cool, too bad it was a female. (non-sexism).

RarePD

Registered Member
Terminator 2 because that liquid Terminator was just too sweet.

People don't realize T2 did killer CG graphics BEFORE Jurassic Park.

carebear

Registered Member
pocketrocket said:
I think two was the best, but three is close behind it. One just shows its age, because all the cyborg stuff looks too fake.
I agree with you there, rocket on 1 looks fake now. I didn't remember 2 until someone mentioned the liquid metal dude (Robert Patrick) and then it came back to me. I did like 3 too, but I think 2 was better.