The Tea

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Rectify88, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

I'm a huge Tea person; I love the process of making teas and I love the benefits. What are everyone thought on having Tea? Do you like only a certain kind.

Just to start where I live there is a place called Teavana. I love there Tea's. My favortie is a White Tea called Snow Geisha

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The only tea I've tried is Chai and it's damn good. I probably should drink more of it.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't drink much tea, unless you count iced tea (nestea, lipton). We have a box of different flavored teas here at home for guests. Once, if I really need it, I would take the chamomile tisane to relax.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Nestea and Lipton don't really count. They've got so much extra stuff in them that they may as well just be Tea-flavored soda.

icegoat63 likes this.
  5. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I like english tea, I don't drink it very often and definetly no milk, maybe a half sugar to sweeten it up a little.
    I prefer mint tea than traditional tea do they count?

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I use to drink tea all the time, not quite sure why I quit. The only flavors I wasn't very fond of were the berries and chamomile.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I drink tons and tons of Tazo Black Tea. Hot or Iced, I love 'em both. At work I make sun tea about every other day in my big glass jug. The Tazo iced tea packets make it real easy, they are built to make 2 quart sized servings so It works out generally perfect for my gallon jug.

If I'm going hot tea I love real strong Earl Grey. Double Bergemont (Sp?), or just standard is awesome. Usually I dont like those chamomilles, they are to fruity for me.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I love tea. I drink it cold and sweet or hot with some milk and sugar. :3

9. JypsyJesska

JypsyJesska Registered Member

TAZO Iced Passion

My favorite tea is the TAZO Iced Passion Tea, starbucks sells it its wonderful I love it!

icegoat63 likes this.
  10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

As a kid I'd drink a lot of tea because I wanted to be like the adults who drank coffee, and since I disliked coffee I had a good excuse for having tea, which of course was filled with sugar!

I like tea, with lemon and honey but these days I stay away from caffine type drinks and if I fancy a tea will take the fruity infusions that don't have caffine in them.
    My favourite tea is chai masala (sp?) spicey but really good.