The Tea

Rectify88

Registered Member
I'm a huge Tea person; I love the process of making teas and I love the benefits. What are everyone thought on having Tea? Do you like only a certain kind.

Just to start where I live there is a place called Teavana. I love there Tea's. My favortie is a White Tea called Snow Geisha

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't drink much tea, unless you count iced tea (nestea, lipton). We have a box of different flavored teas here at home for guests. Once, if I really need it, I would take the chamomile tisane to relax.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Nestea and Lipton don't really count. They've got so much extra stuff in them that they may as well just be Tea-flavored soda.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I like english tea, I don't drink it very often and definetly no milk, maybe a half sugar to sweeten it up a little.
I prefer mint tea than traditional tea do they count?

I use to drink tea all the time, not quite sure why I quit. The only flavors I wasn't very fond of were the berries and chamomile.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I drink tons and tons of Tazo Black Tea. Hot or Iced, I love 'em both. At work I make sun tea about every other day in my big glass jug. The Tazo iced tea packets make it real easy, they are built to make 2 quart sized servings so It works out generally perfect for my gallon jug.

If I'm going hot tea I love real strong Earl Grey. Double Bergemont (Sp?), or just standard is awesome. Usually I dont like those chamomilles, they are to fruity for me.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
As a kid I'd drink a lot of tea because I wanted to be like the adults who drank coffee, and since I disliked coffee I had a good excuse for having tea, which of course was filled with sugar!

I like tea, with lemon and honey but these days I stay away from caffine type drinks and if I fancy a tea will take the fruity infusions that don't have caffine in them.
My favourite tea is chai masala (sp?) spicey but really good.