• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Tattoo Thread

SoberJaysFan

How bout a place to post tattoo pics, ideas and suggestions?
Do you have/like tattoos? I got my first when I was 18 (I hate it now) and I was hooked. They say it's an addiction. I agree. You can't just stop at one.
This one is my favourite:

Yes, it's a Leprechaun fighting a Pharaoh.
I have my next few already planned out. I'm getting a maple leaf from a tree I planted in my backyard when I was a kid next to the one above. I'm also getting drum sticks on my other forearm, with Chili Pepper lyrics written in them "Music, the great communicator. Use two sticks to make it in the nature."
And I'm also getting the Blue Jays logo. I just haven't decided whether to get the original logo or the new one. I'm leaning towards the new one, but if I do that I'm gonna wait until they win the World Series and get it the day after.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have one on my right shoulder. It's a skull in a sun. My friends always make fun of it. Always calling me Shia LeBizz because he started in the last Indiana Jones movie( Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull ). Like you, I don't really like it anymore, but what's done is done. I got it when I was 18...just wanted a tattoo.

I want a few more, if I had lots of money I would have sleeves, but there's no way I can afford that right now. Also, I want the Montreal Canadiens logo on my calf.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I have LAWRIE tattooed across my shoulder blades with a number 13 in the middle of my back. All in the Toronto Blue Jays style font.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I have the Air Jordan symbol on my right calf..I think I got it 5 years ago and I don't really regret it. I don't mind tattoos but I doubt I'll get anymore. 1) I don't really have any ideas and 2) I rather spend my money on other things. If I was muscular I'd love to have a shoulder t-shirt type sleeve, but I weigh 130 lbs so that ain't going to happen.

I must confess: I'm too much of a wuss to get a tattoo but my two brothers have some. One has a dragon on his neck and his name written in Thai on his right biceps while my younger brother has a skull tattooed between his shoulderblades. Actually reminds me a lot of Randy Orton's skulls he has tattooed on his forearms.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
EdgeHead said:
I must confess: I'm too much of a wuss to get a tattoo but my two brothers have some. One has a dragon on his neck and his name written in Thai on his right biceps while my younger brother has a skull tattooed between his shoulderblades. Actually reminds me a lot of Randy Orton's skulls he has tattooed on his forearms.
No offence to your brother, but I'll never understand why people get neck tattoos. I think they look rediculous. Regarding the pain of them, it's actually not as bad as you think. If you can endure a pinching sensation for a long period of time then you'll be just fine. Of ya, don't be like Bizzy and eat beforehand or you'll pass out while they're doing it ;).

Sabby

I have 3 tattoos and love them all. I got a bull on my upperleft rear deltoid (Im a Taurus) when I was 20 or 21. This past spring I got a Bluejays tattoo under my right pec, and a mosaic 'Pura Vida' tattoo on my right shoulder.

Sabby

I may continue to build on the idea of a sleeve or half sleeve, but I don't have any ideas yet. I'd also like to get my families' coat of arms someday, but can't decide on a location.

Rehmo

I have only 1 tattoo at the moment is a fairly large cross with angel wings on my back. I really want a new-school bluejays logo on my calf but having a real big issue finding the right artist and design. Hopefully soon I will be able to get it as the Jays have been a real passion of mine for a long time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 9
Danno Art & Creative 1
Danno General Discussion 22
Hilander Science & History 4
ZoeWillow General Discussion 4