• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Superman That Never Was...

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
A while ago, before the reigns were passed to Bryan Singer there was a superman film in development. It was going to be called Superman Lives and be directed by Tim Burton with Nicholas Cage taking up the mantle. This week some images leaked onto Superherohype.com of what the costume was going to be like and it was absolutely terrible.

There's loads more images of it here: Costume Photos From Superman Lives | Superhero Hype

How would you have felt if this film had been finished and you'd seen the man of steel in his sparkley power armour?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm sorry but I think Tim Burton is an assclown and as a huge Superman fan (I collect Superman stuff) I would have had a hard time seeing that film and I'm glad it was never made. Superman Returns was a good movie and I'm glad everything turned out the way it did.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That is simply rediculous, when you think of Superman you always think of the Red and Blue outfit, not a lit up Christmas tree. I'm glad that this movie was never finished, since it would of been a mockery of the real "Man of Steel"

I still cannot believe that outfit, it's outrageous.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
That would of made a mockery of the Superman saga...what a joke. That is just outright ridiculous.