The Strongest Part of Your Body

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
We know everyone has a different way or working out when they go to the gym or stay at home and do simple exercises, but I would like to know from my fellow members what they believe (on themselves) is the strongest body part/section they have. An area where they work on the most, be it the lower region pertaining to the thighs, calves, glutes, or legs in general to the upper or mid section of your body (Arms, neck, chest, abs).

What area on your body do you feel is the strongest or the part you feel you work out the most out of any.

~Shwa

wolfheart

Registered Member
For me it most probably the arms,I lift heavy objects every day at work and train with my arms in mind at least twice a week,second would most likely be my shoulders I train these very hard as a lot of my work involves lifting heavy objects above head height,it also helps with my power in punches,I have noticed a increasing ability to land heavy power shots on the bag,both mid section and head workouts.

It's not on purpose and you wouldn't be able to tell, but I've always found my arms are quite strong even way before I started going to the gym (not that that makes a difference since I only really run there). Probably because I help my dad out around the house/garden a lot which involves lifting.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Though I work out every part of my body I would have to say that my thighs and legs are the strongest parts of my body. I walk and run everywhere and do lots of Capoeira (which is mainly kicks and sweeps), so they're pretty worn out by the end of each day, lol. But the progress is noticable :D

~Shwa

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
It's either my arms or legs.

Both are quite strong due to years of running and lifting.

I've been working out more with my arms recently and I've noticed a drastic increase in muscle strength recently so I'll go with my arms.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think anybody can legitimately say that their arms are the strongest part of their body unless we are talking about in proportion to the average strength of each body part.

Your legs would definitely be stronger than your arms unless you do nothing but bench triple plates or more all day long. :lol:

Technically the strongest muscle is the tongue by a long shot.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Way to answer the question, Hybrix.

Strongest part of my body is definitely my legs as a whole, and they need to be. I use them for hiking. I need to work on my core.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
My legs are definitely the strongest part of my body, be it soccer, cross country, wrestling, track, I use my legs for everything all day long every day.

Obviously this question can't be answered proportional to size because everybody would have to answer tongue or they'd be lying.

I feel that I work out my legs the most because I use them constantly.