• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Streak

Should Undertaker's Streak Have Ended?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HabsMike25

Registered Member
To me Undertaker's Streak should have never ended. When it happened me & my friends were stunned thinking what just happened? At first we thought perhaps ref made a mistake or if Taker called an audible as he suffered a concussion during the match. When The Steak ended it killed the mystique many associated WrestleMania with & that is The Streak. Now it is just another normal PPV.

If anything I thought it may have ended at WM 21 with Randy Orton as he had the Legend Killer gimmick. It would have hugely benefited him. I also thought if anyone would end The Streak it would be John Cena. Cena would have been the biggest heel ever for doing so

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Actually, Taker had suggested for Randy Orton to end the Streak at Wrestlemania 21 but Vince said no. I don't think for Taker that the end of the Streak was necessarily a big deal for him but I think we can all agree that the wrong man ended Taker's streak. Especially when we look at the ridiculousness of his current WWE stint.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Taker should have stopped when Streak was 20-0. When Streak happened it was shocking but they gave it to a guy who doesn't care even if Taker chose Lensar as the guy to end The Streak

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally, I got tired of The Streak a while back. It was cool at first, but then it just got bland and it did not have the same meaning it once did, in my opinion. I was kind of happy that someone beat him, however, I thought it should have been an up and comer that the WWE were really high on.

That said, years back, I mentioned on these very forums that Ted DiBiase Jr. should have broken the streak when he was a young stud in the WWE.

I think we can all agree on one thing. If the streak had to be broken, it shouldn't have been to that waste of space Lesnar. He took the streak and now the Universal Championship and made them both basically mean nothing. It should have been given to someone who would springboard to megastardom, or at least someone who shows up once in a while.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I voted yes, it should have ended. It was a fun thing and all good things must come to an end...BUT...

.....not to Lesnar.