• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games The Stanley Parable

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you ever played The Stanley Parable? If you're not familiar with it, it's a game that lets you explore without much restriction, all while being narrated. It's kind of a "Choose Your Own Adventure" style concept (if you are familiar with the books back in the day), and doesn't have a clear goal other than to experience the game in different ways. It has hundreds, if not thousands of endings and outcomes, and no two times you play are alike.

The Stanley Parable

It's one of the more interesting games I've heard of in a long time and is definitely one-of-a-kind compared to what else is out there lately. Have you played it? How many hours have you logged? Are you bored of it yet or does it keep your interest?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't know how many "Choose Your Own Adventure" books I've read when I was in high school so this definitely strikes a chord with me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Major Hockey 336
Babe_Ruth Hockey 19
Konshentz Hockey 22
dDave Video Games 6
Babe_Ruth Hockey 12