TV The Sopranos

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Major, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Are there any other Sopranos fans here besides me?

Who are you favorite and least favorite characters? Favorite episodes?

Also, I just finished watching the final season last night and I was a little surprised by the ending. I was curious to see if anyone has any thoughts about it.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Me! I just got the final season dvd (or rather the part 2 of S6) but I haven't watched it yet. Although I know a main character's going to be killed.

Who is your fave character?

I think I'll rewatch the previous seasons DVDs first to have a sense of continuity. It's been a long time...

I always get hungry when I watch it. They're always eating. One time it made me order pizza in the middle of the episode, or cook lasagna for dinner.

3. Major

Finally someone replies! I was beginning to think I was the only fan here.

My favorite character was Christopher until the final season. Then I really started to dislike him. I've always liked Tony, too.

My favorite episode is Pine Barrens, in Season 3 I believe. It's the one where Christopher and Paulie get lost in the woods trying to kill the Russian guy. There's so many great episodes though.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yeah, that was funny. I like Tony, Bobby and Paulie's characters. I also liked seeing the evolution of Meadow through the episodes.

5. Major

I always thought Bobby was kind of a pussy. Paulie is hilarious though. I liked Furio, too. I'm not sure why they got rid of him.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Furio....he's a good one. I guess if he wasn't sent away to Italy his character would have been killed anyway for Tony's sake.

Btw, still haven't watched the 6.2. I had to finish Six Feet Under (all seasons) last week, and has now moved to West Wing series (which I'm watching for the first time) before re-watching The Sopranos earlier seasons and finish with the latest one.

7. Major

How long ago did you see the other seasons? I think you should just watch 6.2 ASAP. I watched it very recently. You'll remember where everything left off pretty quickly.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Last year, summertime, I think. We bought the entire set of what was available then. So you mean I can skip the whole "lemme watch the old episodes first" and just jump to the last DVD?

9. padd

padd Registered Member

woah this is the only series i rlly followed on TV..

Paulie was the dumbest
    Fin was an idiot
    the ending was a big dissapointment.. what else can we really say..

Pine Barrens lmao when Paulie goes "that russian killed 16 checoslovakians and he was an interior decorator"

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I love The Sopranos, this is easily one of the best TV shows of all-time.

Pauile and Sil are my two favorites, with Christopher and Tony close behind.

My favorite episode is probably Pine Barrens, a very funny episode, had me rollin' a few times.

Who would want to see a Sopranos movie in a few years, if it was done with all the regular cast and David Chase?

I thought the ending was great, probably second to The Shield in my favorite finales.