The Social Scale (College)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pianobone, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

In response to Bill's thread on the social scale, I present the college edition.

1: You drink and party.

OR

2: You have decent grades and study.

That's about it, lol.

2. Bill

Bill Registered Member

Party now, study later...
    and build the worlds largest digerydoo

3. Pianobone

Wow. Do you know what a digerydoo is? I never thought I would hear someone use that word in casual conversation, but if you actually know what it is without looking it up, I'll be impressed.

4. PaulZ108

PaulZ108 Registered Member

Well, I'll definately be in the second category since I'll need to worry about getting into law school after college.

I'm not really the type of person that enjoys partying anyway. My ideal Friday night consists of getting pizza or something and seeing a movie/renting DVDs.

5. starfx6464

starfx6464 Awesome

Doesn't everybody know that the digerydoo is an instrument that plays a nice, low "humming" type of sound?

6. Pianobone

Perhaps, although I'll bet some people did not realize that it is a native aboriginal instrument from the tribes in Australia.

7. Bill

Bill Registered Member

isnt a digerydoo one of those log-pools/ log house as in, not a cabin, but a house in a large log. like this

-----------------------------------------
    LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG
    HOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOU
    HOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOU
    HOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOU
    ----------------------------------------
    LOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOGLOG
    Plus it can be filled with water with the sides plugged, and the top cut off.

8. Pianobone

I am unaware of that particular definition, but a digerydoo is an Australian tribal instrument that makes a "boing" almost humming sound.