The social disadvantages and advantages of a mobile life.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malificus, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

As I have the position of a man who has moved on a regular basis, all I can give is the mobile side of things, but I would like to hear the opinions of those in a more stationary lifestyle.

Having moved a lot, I find it very natural to pick up conversation with strangers as if they were long time friends. However, I also have to assume everyone is trustworthy, and may, as a result be less than qualified as a good judge of character.

2. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

a Mobile confidence , sounds sweet as if carrying it Actually let u feel secure and confident to speaks with others, i found it helpful in sort of ways as Phonebook, income and out going calls, etc.. but today u inlighted my vision:)

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I moved a lot when I was young. My mom and I probably had more than 10 changes in residence. And later on, I moved but mostly voluntary travel related. I also noticed that it's easier for me to adapt to situations because I'm used to mobility. And like you, I find it natural to pick up conversation with random people. The downside is really forming something stable or relationships that last. I can have many acquaintances or friends but the ones I let really get close to me are few (before it was because I'm thinking I'd have to move again, and now it's just out of habit).