• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Smashing Ground Thread

Vegito728

Registered Member
I got to say I love this card. It was so hard for me to get the first 6 months it was out(For some reason) but now I have 3.:) I think this card is a little overrated but still a good card. And sometimes in can be a pain in the butt your Jinzo or other high leveled monsters. But what do you guys/gals think about this card?

F

Fauyd1

its a good, solid spell card. Not one of the staples (graceful, heavy, mst, nobleman, premature burial) but it is still a good card that will fit into a lot of, lot of decks.

Turbo

Registered Member
I think its good, but overhyped. Running 3 in a deck is stupid. I think one Smashing and one Fissure is a better set-up.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Smashing Ground

Take a look at my COTD, you know you want to.

TurboniumNY said:
I think its good, but overhyped. Running 3 in a deck is stupid. I think one Smashing and one Fissure is a better set-up.
I actually tried 2 smashings and 1 fissure. To tell the trust it worked. How ever things are differnt now and with the format changing it's my guess that MSLV2 will see a lot of play so Fissure may be the better pick.