• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The size of my font

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Back in the days, I changed the size of my font and now as it appears, the option of changing the size has disappeared.

Help?

Dekzper

Registered Member
I think I found something. If you click on MyGF, go to Settings & Options and click on Edit Options, the 7th option from the bottom says Set Default Font. Dunno if that's it but you could prolly try that. :)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That's just the style of the font itself, I just need a option to make my font bigger.

Impact

V.I.P.
Do you mean to highlight certain words during posts, or all of your posts? I mean, you could just ctrl + to make all of your browser larger, or to highlight certain text wrap these tags around it: [size=3.] [/size.] except without the dots, and the number can be exchanged for however big you want the font to be.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
All of my posts. It's not a problem with my browser as I can see everyone's posts the same size, which is big but mine are 2 sizes smaller.

Edit: Issue fixed.

Last edited: