• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Sims

Ohanna1986

Ok, so one of my hobbies includes playing the Sims. I have almost all of the sims 1 disks for computer, I have the sims 2 for computer and I have the sims for playstations 2. So, I guess you could kind of say that I am a sims fanatic, although I wouldn't exactly call myself that. However, I do enjoy playing the sims in my spare time. It kind of suck that I just bought a new laptop and can't play the sims 2 on it because the graphics card is not compatible with it. So, I am kind of at a lost. The only thing that I can think of is to buy a new graphics card because I am NOT getting rid of my game! :lol:

EXQEX9

Yep.
I like to kill the sims in my spare time, does that make me a bad person?

[SARCASM]I do it to real people too[/SARCASM]

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
I had Sims Deluxe for PC, but then I switched to Mac, so it wouldn't work anymore.
I had a ton of families on there though... I made an X-Men family, a 'family' of all my friends... ahhh so much fun.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I used to be addicted to that game. I had to get the patch and go thru rehab to stop playing it... :rolleyes:

Not really, but I used to play it all the freakin time.

Steerpike

Registered Member
I had Sims Deluxe for PC, but then I switched to Mac, so it wouldn't work anymore.
I had a ton of families on there though... I made an X-Men family, a 'family' of all my friends... ahhh so much fun.
Sims Deluxe had a voodoo doll item which they have not put into the Sims 2(tm).

What did you think of the voodoo doll item?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That would be pretty annoying if your new laptop didn't work for your favorite game.. Probably something you should have checked on before buying it. Either way you can probably just upgrade it. It's gonna cost a bit extra though because laptop video cards can be tricky sometimes.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I used to be real obsessed when The Sims 2 came out... and than Seasons came out and revived the obsession, but after that my PC stopped running games (it crashes anytime I try to run anything like that. >_>) so I really can't play it anymore.

I also could play it on my laptop, but wouldn't you know... it's screwed up too. (it can't do anything.) Technology hates me, I swear.