PC Games The Sims 3

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Comes out sometime in February. Is anyone else planning on getting it? Are you excited?

I am subscribed to the newsletter, so I'm always seeing little tidbits of what they are doing. It looks like you can now jog through neighborhoods and be more interactive, such as walking up to a neighbor's house and knocking on the door. It also looks like they have it set to where you can place objects anywhere (such as vehicles). Meaning you could have a circular driveway that works.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It would be interesting to see what it is like, I have played them all, but I do get bored of them fast.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I got bored quickly with the first one. The cycle of life was missing, people aging, the children growing up. The 2nd one I have been able to play and not get tired of it. I do have all the expansion and stuff packs though, that may make a difference.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
That definitely sounds more like what I was hoping the Sims would always be like, but I don't think I will pick it up. I always wanted to be able to go to my neighbors house and all.. I just think I spent enough time on the other Sims in the past lol.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I won't get it instantly, but I will get it eventually. Maybe just borrow it off some one else if they're willing to part with it. I still find endless amusement in the second one so I feel no real need to move on yet.

MrFantastic

Registered Member
I won't get it instantly, but I will get it eventually.
This.

I think the second one was an improvement, but they really need to bring something else to the series besides more expansion packs.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I really like the expansion packs, but what I hate is the stuff packs. It's a complete waste of money, and yet I buy all of them because it's an obsession.

I will be getting mine right away in February. Mainly because I have extra money that month and it would be the best time to get a new game.

So Mr. Fantastic, any ideas on what you are looking for them to bring to the series besides expansion packs?

joshrcay

Registered Member
I have almost all the Sims 2 expansion packs so I'm looking forward to see what Sims 3 is like. I heard it is very detailed and each sim as his/her own distinct personality. I can't wait for it!!!!

PentaCube

Registered Member
I know the game is kind of linked with casual and female gamers. But I love the sims games with a passion. I'll definitely be picking it up.