PC Games The Sims 3: World Adventures

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AnitaKnapp, Aug 27, 2009.

1. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

So, I just now checked my email and noticed this in the news update. I can't get on the website at work, unfortunately...to see what this is all about. I'm assuming it's going to be like the vacations that you could fly to on TS2. I'm not going to lie...I'm excited about any kind of expansion pack there is. Being able to explore pyramids, caves, and catacombs sounds like fun.

Also, I have no idea when this is coming, as what is quoted is the only thing that was in my email with a link to find out more on their website, which I can't see. :S

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I just googled it and watched a trailer, looks good! I don't know whether I'd buy any Sims 3 expansion packs though you know, my obsessive bursts with the game get shorter and shorter, I haven't even re-installed it yet after my laptop got wiped.

Btw, apparently it's being released on Nov 16th '09 in the US incase you didn't already find that out.

3. AnitaKnapp

Oh thanks Bex, I didn't find out yet. Even though I'm more obsessed with my 360 now instead of my sims, I'll still get it. I can't stand not owning a sims game, I think.

4. Matuda

Matuda Registered Member

The Sims 3 is a fantastic game.
    Remember the first SIMS. That was very interesting. :lick:

5. Nimi

Nimi New Member

:cool: The sims3 is a fantastic game. :cool:
    I never forget sims 1 & 2 & and now 3
    It's very cool game
    I LOVE IT:D

6. AnitaKnapp

So yeah, I ended up buying this game and love it. I was pleasantly surprised by how involved it is. Usually you just leave them to their own devices...but inside the tombs you have to actively disarm traps and search for clues, treasures, and secret rooms/passages. It's really fun. I'll probably take it with me when I go out of town in case I get really bored.

7. Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf Registered Member

I want that game so bad, you guys are lucky. I think i'm getting it for X-mas. I can wait though. just a few weeks away.

8. AnitaKnapp

It's pretty fun so far. I haven't gotten that much of a chance to play it all that much. The more "adventures" you complete off of the adventure board at your base camp...the more things you unlock, including how long you're allowed to stay on your visa. You're given 3 days at a time at first, and then you earn more visa points by completing things that the locals ask you to do.

9. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I still need to get The Sims 3...

But that will have to wait, because my current computer would very likely crash running The Sims 1. Hopefully I'll be getting a new computer soon. I think I will be! ^_^

But anyways, I'm really hoping they get a "Seasons" type Expansion Pack out soon. I LOVED that expansion pack. I don't care if they rehash it with just a few small improvements for The Sims 3, but it has to be brought over!

This expansion pack looks alright, I may or may not buy it...