• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Simpsons

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Goodbye, everybody!

Great movie, actually, I went in with very low expectations, and it ended up being a gem. Was there anything after the credits after Maggie spoke her first word?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Especially with the current state of my attienton span, that statement means a little more.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I haven't seen this movie yet and I will be very soon. It's about time that they came out with a movie. They have been on primetime for at least 20 years. The biggest story they had was about the episodes of "Who Shot Mr. Burns"I have heard great reviews and a very engaging storyline. I thought they would just slap 4 30 min shows together but it doesnt seem like the case. I heard that the sounds effects were excellent. They also said that the storyline were focused upon the family and they're weren't much time for the other characters.