Movies The Simpsons The Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, May 14, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Has probably everyone knows by now July 27th will be the release of the first Simpson movie. Are you guys looking forward for this movie? Do you think it's going to be a big Box Office success?

Here's the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL50ddCSJmo

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am going to see this on the opening day. They better put it in a HUGE cinema, because it's gonna be full..

And I too, think that this opening will have the biggest Box Office this year.

I can't wait to see it

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not a huge simpsons fan like I was maybe five years ago, but I still enjoy watching it time to time, and I am probably going to see this movie as well, and I believe a lot of people will see it as well, and I believe it will make lots of money in the box office, because half of this world likes the simpsons lol.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

It'll be popular, but not Pirates or Spiderman popular. Its audience is kind of restricted to....well, Simpsons fans. I still can't believe that they just now come out with a Simpsons movie.

5. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I'm skeptical.

I'll definatly see it though.

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Basically it will rack in so many fans because face it , Almost everybody watches The Simpsons and will see the movie eventually. I can't wait to see it , Im a huge Simpsons fan and finally they have a movie:)

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I'm going to see it at Midnight on opening day.

I am very skeptical since anyone that has watched the Simpsons in the past three years knows it's gone downhill. There is also the fact that it's hard to take a 30 min show and turn it into a feature-length movie (I still think Southpark has done the best job to date.)

I am mentally preparing myself to be let down, but I'm still going to see it no matter what.

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Does anyone else feel surprised that they're just now thought of the idea for making a movie of the Simpsons? I mean its been on for like a decade already and won many awards for the best animated television serious and what not, usually movies would be made right away. In the beginning when the Simpsons were growing in popularity, wouldn't that have been the best time to make a movie or something?

Anyways, still going to see the movie after watching some of the sneek peak trailers on youtube, funny stuff right there ^.^

~Shwa'

9. enjoy

enjoy Guest

I'm skeptical as well, though I do have a lot of faith in Matt pooling together everything from the past seventeen years for one big show. There have been a few notably good episodes lately. I'll definitely see it within the first two weeks, depending on those theatre lines..

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Maybe they thought the movie would introduce new events like...I dunno...Mr. Burns being nice.....that wouldn't work out in the TV show. I guess they wouldn't want to make the show awkward and contrasting with the movie.